Write about something that you believed as a child.

     Prompt: Write about something you believed as a child.

    Prompt response: As a child I believed in the tooth heavily. I absolutely loved the concept of a whole fairy coming to get MY own tooth under my pillow. It was especially fun for me because I was a snagatooth. My teeth would fall out left and right and grow back in even crazier than before. I was so obsessed I used to find innovative ways to take my teeth out to see if the tooth fairy would reward me more. 

    Summary: Today we went over the different types of claims and we did a worksheet at the end of class.

    Reflection: I learned the three different types of claims. Claim of Fact, claim of value and claim of policy. I realize that I use claim of policy often to propose a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy before responding to any writing prompt. Think about today’s practice. How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt? What part of the clustering process was most useful to you, and do you think you would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay? Explain.