Write about something that you believed as a child.

     Prompt: Write about something you believed as a child.

    Prompt response: As a child I believed in the tooth heavily. I absolutely loved the concept of a whole fairy coming to get MY own tooth under my pillow. It was especially fun for me because I was a snagatooth. My teeth would fall out left and right and grow back in even crazier than before. I was so obsessed I used to find innovative ways to take my teeth out to see if the tooth fairy would reward me more. 

    Summary: Today we went over the different types of claims and we did a worksheet at the end of class.

    Reflection: I learned the three different types of claims. Claim of Fact, claim of value and claim of policy. I realize that I use claim of policy often to propose a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.