Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

     Prompt: Write about something you've always been curious about.

    Prompt response: I've always been curious about people. I love people watching and realizing how we all are on different walks of life. I'm of course aware of evil people out there, but for the good ones I like to see the seasons their in. I think that's why I like watching vlogs. Human interaction and the social spectrum is something I'll always find interesting and be curious about.

    Summary: In class we crafted a group argument paragraph on a topic we were given.

    Reflection: I learned how different people perceive things. At first our group was debating what position we would take because of the way each of us perceived the claim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy before responding to any writing prompt. Think about today’s practice. How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt? What part of the clustering process was most useful to you, and do you think you would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay? Explain.