Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 Prompt: Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

    Prompt response: One thing that makes me different from other people is my unwavering knowledge of older music, shows and movies. My favorite decade is the 70s. From the music to the styling of their clothes, its so chic. Because I live with two other generations I'm constantly being introduced to older music, shows and movies. I'm usually not around my own generation until I get to school, so during the summers is when I really learn a lot. I think it makes me a well rounded person.

Summary: Absent

Reflection: Absent 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy before responding to any writing prompt. Think about today’s practice. How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt? What part of the clustering process was most useful to you, and do you think you would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay? Explain.