Three things I would like to achieve this year.

     Prompt: Three things I would like to achieve this school year.

    Prompt Response: The three things I want to achieve this year academically are very important to me and is something that I will be taking very seriously. I would like to maintain all A's in B's in all of my classes. I would like to raise my GPA up to a 4.0 or higher. I want to become better at time management and also become more intentional with assignments. These three goals should be met by the end of each semester and I will not settle for less. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy before responding to any writing prompt. Think about today’s practice. How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt? What part of the clustering process was most useful to you, and do you think you would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay? Explain.