Reflect on your experience in AP Language. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

     Prompt: Reflect on your experience in AP language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, what is one thing you need to improve moving forward. 

    Prompt response: So far AP Lang has taught me so much so far. Something I think that has been going well for me is the break down of where your evidence comes from (experiences, observations and readings) and claims. Something that has been challenging is being able to explain my evidence. With that, something I need to improve moving forward is connecting my evidence back to my original claim. I notice that I struggle with that not just in AP Lang class but also my AP African American studies course. I know that I will improve though. 

    Summary: In class on Friday we wrote an argument paragraph establishing our position on whether there is such a thing as a "good kill".

    Reflection: I learned that I need to work on my time management skills because unfortunately I didn't get to write my conclusion. The prompt really impacted me because I was really torn between which side I should defend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.