Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made?

    Prompt response: The most creative thing I've ever made is a comic. When I was in elementary school to the end of middle school, I had a comic called "London + Pie". It was inspired by numerous shows I used to watch and the famous comic "Calvin and Hobbes". In middle school My uncle bought me a entire collection of Calvin and Hobbes, and I absolutely loved them. I created multiple characters and adventures for my characters to go on.

    Summary: In class we were given a SPACECAT, which is a rhetorical situation.

    Reflection: I learned that I can use SPACECAT to identify my rhetorical situation. By identifying my rhetorical situation I can use it within my argument.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.