Describe a time you felt completely lost.

     Prompt: Describe a time you felt completely lost.

Prompt response: A time I felt completely lost was when I was in my Geometry class, sophomore year. I run track and unfortunately most of our meets were scheduled during the week. The way the class operated was we learned a boatload of new content each day except Fridays, which were usually review days or quiz/test days. When I had a meet during the week, that same week I would come to class the next day I would always feel completely lost. I was always playing catch up. 

    Summary: In class we identified claims of fact, policy and value from a passage on how three-year bachelors degrees can save families.

    Reflection: I learned how to properly identify the claim of fact, value and policy in a text. I can also explain why they are either one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.