Describe something you will never fully understand.
Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.
Prompt response: Something that I feel like I will never completely understand is the concept of cheating. I don't really have the experience to talk about relationships, but I've observed relationships in life, on social media and in movies. I don't understand why you would cheat on your partner if you love them. And If you happen to fall out of love with said partner why not just tell them that so you and them can move on in life, instead of going behind their back. Cheaters always know the consequences of their actions, how it's going to affect their partner, and how it adds a bad look to their reputation. I think cheating is a result of a lack of self and emotional control.
Summary: In class we made claims for our positions on how polite speech is used in different communities and cultures. We made five claims and crafted five experiences, observations and readings that went with those five claims.
Reflection: I realize how experiences, observations and readings serve as evidence. No I can use it within future essays.
Comments
Post a Comment